Interesting article by Trip Gabriel in the New York Times about students with a different attitude toward copying stuff that’s not theirs. With access to so much information, so easily obtained and transferred (just cut-and-paste, so simple!) to their own “fresh, white page”—students may not quite get the notion of what constitutes original work. Worth a read.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design