LOVE TEACHING BUT HATE lesson planning? Quickly create a lesson plan and teaching materials from any digital text. Impressively simple with a clean interface, this tool is especially effective as a literacy improvement and vocabulary enhancement tool. You can keep things interesting by using current materials gathered from anywhere on the Internet, such as news articles or current events features. LessonWriter looks like fun for teachers, and it actually does a lot more than just automatic lesson plans, including: student materials, instruction, question groups, class tracking, custom dictionaries, lesson sharing, team collaboration, reports, online lessons, multimedia and more. A lot of it is free, and some is free after basic training. The best way to see it work is to have a look at a video of it in action. It’s not rocket science, but could certainly help develop future rocket scientists. Launch it here.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design