CAN 8 MILLION STUDENTS be using the wrong tools? Google offers students and teachers a set of free and ad-free collaboration and communication tools. Email, calendars and video chat as well as document sharing and shared full-media sites (ability to build sites with videos, images, gadgets and documents) are but some of the features that make for an effortless learning experience. As it’s all cloud-based (no school servers or maintenance required), this is an amazing and unprecedented opportunity for school districts that have yet to discover it. What’s very interesting to those in and around education are the customer stories featured here.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design