FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
IF YOU’RE A TEACHER, you’ll want to read this. Together, GradeCam Corp., and Califone International, Inc., have provided a solution to nix piles of paperwork and grading by hand. Combining GradeCam with the Diggiditto Smart Document Camera from Califone, educators can scan and grade multiple-choice tests and other assignments instantly, allowing for immediate assessment of student knowledge. With access to real-time data, teachers can see students’ learning in progress, and modify instruction to meet students’ learning needs. So easy, you can gather data with a wave of your hand. Learn more here.