The latest columnist to join our ranks is John Fleischman, a nationally recognized authority on the use of instructional technology and adult learning. John has extensive experience implementing and creating educational media for use in diverse learning environments. Currently, he is the Director of Technology Services at the Sacramento County (Calif.) Office of Education, responsible for managing a variety of technology initiatives including the Outreach and Technical Assistance Network (OTAN) and a national distance learning project known as Cyberstep. John also coordinates a ten-county wide area network, oversees dozens of website development projects, and manages a cadre of staff who provide educators with training, technical assistance and information resources. Welcome, John!
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design