This you’ve gotta see—especially if you haven’t used Google Apps before (and even if you have). These offerings will continue to expand into the future, and will shift the way schools discover apps for learning. I would be curious to get feedback from tech coordinators, teachers and others out there using these tools. How helpful are they? How have they changed your learning environment? Anything else you care to add or emphasize regarding using such education apps? Please do share, your insights will be valuable to others making their way through with these new tools…
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design