From Discovery Education comes a technology tool built from scratch to address state and core standards for science education. Discovery Education Science Techbook is a primary instructional resource for elementary and middle school classrooms that appeals to digital natives with interactive resources. Organized around the 5E Instructional Model and integrating the nature of science and inquiry into every phase of learning, the tool is designed around big ideas and essential questions and customized to state standards. Unlike a basal textbook that just can’t quite stay current, the Science Techbook can’t help but stay up to date contentwise; what’s more: it provides real-time feedback, resources for all student learning styles and plenty of resources for teachers. This is exactly where more curriculum content is heading, and for all these reasons, expect to see a lot more in this area in the near future.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design