With a rigorous math program relying on adaptive learning, DreamBox Learning executives believe that every student can become a proficient, mathematical thinker with the right learning environment. Their intelligent adaptive learning technology really goes beyond engagement with a strong K-3 math curriculum that builds conceptual understanding, fluency and boosts student morale. This is the power of technology in learning, applied for good effect: ‘adaptive learning’ ensures that every student works in their optimal learning zone, providing millions of different paths through the curriculum, based on a child’s needs, supporting every student—from struggling or advanced, adapting the level of difficulty, scaffolding, sequencing, the number and type of hints given, and pacing. Check it out.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design