In case you missed it (this one came out nearly a year ago from SocialCast and Mark Horton), here are a few stats brought together in an attractive format for your viewing pleasure (yep, that’s what an infographic is all about). Using data culled from the National School Boards Association, TechNews Daily, NPR and last but certainly not least—Grunwald Associates, LLC—Horton paints a picture of social networking in the classroom and offers up his conclusions about what it all means. Click here to get to the SocialCast blog.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design