Here’s something for startup businesses as well as those on the college level. Quipu, a business, finance and enterprise application company, is announcing its Boot-Strap America, One Business Plan at a Time student competition. Quipu’s products are designed for entrepreneurs, investors, accelerators and their communities of interest. This unique program invites students enrolled in U.S.-based, two-and four-year colleges and universities, including community colleges, to create, manage, and submit their start-up business plan for a chance to win up to $30,000 in seed financing. Find out the details, requirements and more info here.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design