FEBRUARY 19-21 ITSC 2012, Portland, Oregon. Instructional Technology Strategies Conference is an active, hands-on technology and strategy learning conference presented by the Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum (OETC), an organization comprised of more than 800 educational institutions, school districts, colleges, and other non-profit educational organizations throughout the U.S. Learn all about the conference, featured speakers, the “unconference”—and their TED-like Soiree of Slides. Good stuff! Check it all out right here.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design