In this short documentary film—hear about the past, present and future of connectivity from David Rowan, chief editor at Wired UK, Caterina Fake, founder of Flickr, and Eric Wahlforss, co-founder of Soundcloud. What emerging opportunities does technology provide? As we enter a networked society, creativity, open business models and the implications of a ‘smart’ society make for an interesting brain-stir. Education is lightly touched upon—how can schools benefit from increased connectivity? Enjoy this insightful, reflective and easy-to-listen-to film—it’s 21 minutes well spent.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design