Here’s a great way to get an in-depth video look at what some of the leaders and thinkers in edtech have on their minds. Together, Blackboard and NBC Learn have teamed up to provide Solutions in Action – an inspiring series of video interviews that highlight what education leaders are succeeding and how they’re doing it. NBC News Chief Education Correspondent Rehema Ellis sits down with education innovators who are using technology to transform learning experiences. She talks with thought leaders such as Dr. Freeman Hrabowski, President of UMBC; Julie Young (pictured), President and CEO of Florida Virtual Schools; Marc Ecko, fashion designer and founder of Sweat Equity Education, and others. Find out how these people are facing common challenges with uncommon skill, innovation and persistence.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design