Tablets and smartphones: why should students have all the fun? Administrators can now download school management apps as part of ScholarChip’s School Safety & Operations System. These apps can be used for classroom attendance and hallway monitoring. Data collected links to a secure centralized database; it’s available on major mobile devices, such as iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets. These mobile apps allow you to take attendance, collect discipline data, issue summons and securely identify students. Supported on the newly-released near field communication (NFC) mobile phones which allows students to interchangeably use their smartcard or their NFC phone as an identity token. Easily take attendance or manage students in any environment, both within and outside the campus. Take a look at these sophisticated school management apps that have the look and ease-of-use of cool consumer apps.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design