FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
This entry was posted in trends and tagged academic course materials, Berkeley OCW, Berkeley webcast, college and university content, CORE, course content, iTunes and opencourseware, iTunes University, Jorum, Khan Academy, MERLOT, Michigan opencourseware, MIT OCW movement, Notre Dame OCW, online courses, Open Michigan, Open Yale Courses, Textbook Revolution, the state of opencourseware. Bookmark the permalink.