Here’s an interesting tool for use in converting PowerPoint to Flash. Just six months after its introduction, Snap! by Lectora rapid e-Learning software is releasing significant new features and enhancements. The release of Snap! by Lectora version 1.2 provides timesaving features to rapidly create e-Learning directly within PowerPoint presentations – and does it for a lot cheaper than anything out there. This is all about more engaging and powerful content for improved student learning. It’s easy to use no matter how tech-savvy the user is, and can also be shared on social media sites. Check it out for yourself.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design