Here’s a first-of-kind formative instruction system from eInstruction designed to simplify and help formative instruction using interactive teaching. Teachers get instant feedback on student learning through mobile devices, software and instructional material. It’s called Insight 360 and it integrates with existing technology and systems, including Smart Notebook and Promethean ActivInspire. The system provides daily data and data over time, it’s content rich and ready to go, and uses interactive devices and apps. A neat feature is you can apply what they call CueTags to any document for instant assessment – it’s aligned with 18,000 state and Common Core items. It also integrates with iPad. There’s a cool explanatory demo of it here.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design