FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
This entry was posted in trends and tagged at an early age girls are smarter than boys, biological scientists, chemists, civil engineers, computer scientists, electrical engineers, environmental scientists, girls are smarter than boys, industrial engineers, math and science, mechanical engineers, STEM, where are the women in math and science, women majoring in math or science. Bookmark the permalink.