There’s just a ton of these meet-up style mixers now happening in hot spots across the country. Here’s yet another, this one in San Francisco, with a special deal for EdTech Digest readers. It’s a panel and mixer on digital content in the classroom and the future of learning. They’ll have food and drinks before execs from startups InstaEDU, Subtext, Grockit and Piazza take the stage for a panel discussion moderated by Josh Constine from TechCrunch. It’s a great opportunity to network with edutech entrepreneurs, educators, investors, and forward-thinkers in the space. The event will be in the evening on March 28 from 6-8pm at Roe in San Francisco. Get tickets here and—for the first five people to use the code “edtechdigest50″—get a 50 percent off discount. For more information on the event and panelists, click here.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design