It’s a small world after all, and Education Development Center has published a helpful free guide on distance education for teacher training—including discussion on mobile devices—Distance Education for Teacher Training: Modes, Models and Methods. The guide details modes of distance education (from television and online learning to Web 2.0 mobile technologies), models of effective programs and best practices from distance education projects and programs in over 100 countries, with an emphasis on the U.S., Australia, Asia, Africa and Latin America. Check it out here.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design