For educators implementing the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) in both mathematics and literacy, go ahead and breathe a little easier. ASCD has just introduced a new, free digital tool to help. EduCore™ is funded by a grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. A repository of evidence-based strategies, videos, and supporting documents that help educators transition to the CCSS, it’s more of a toolkit. Be on the lookout this fall for more than a dozen free webinars also from ASCD providing actionable strategies and tactics for integrating the standards in the classroom. Have a look at the site as well as a schedule of topics and presenters—and tell us your thoughts!
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design