Feeling like you’re in transition? Or perhaps you are feeling like you should be in transition, but you’re not even quite there yet. Well, you’re not alone. The U.S. Department of Education, the Friday Institute for Educational Innovation at NC State University and the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN) have partnered to create a new online community of practice that supports all stakeholders going through digital transition within technology-enabled learning environments. “Epic-ed will provide K-12 educators, district leaders and other community participants with a unique channel to get connected and develop strategies for navigating the digital transition,” says CoSN CEO Keith Krueger. “With increased peer-to-peer interaction and greater connectivity, epic-ed members will have an opportunity to learn from each other, share ideas and ultimately implement effective plans to help ease the transition and maximize the benefits of technology-enabled learning environments.”
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design