Click closer to scan this sketch and you just might learn something new. If anything, you’ll get a peek into the value of what a “graphic facilitator” can provide to a discussion. This was part of a twitter stream associated with Dell Innovation in Education Social Think Tank at MIT CSAIL. Great discussion, still available. Exciting to see lots of energy and enthusiasm. Far ranging discussion but underneath it all there are a lot of smart people in the room that care about the issues involved in education today, from platforms to digital books, tablets, iPads, students, teachers and so on. Dedicated to diving deeper into innovative learning models, moderator Michael Horn of Innosight Institute leads a talk that covers everything from Data Driven Innovation and Student Driven Transparency, and The Future of Innovation in a Non-Text Book World, to Closing the Learning Gap. Check it out right here.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design