The prestigious EdTech Digest Awards Program recognizes people in and around education for outstanding contributions in transforming education through technology to enrich the lives of learners everywhere. The best and brightest apps, products, services, companies and people are chosen to be honored as finalists and winners in this annual awards recognition program. From obscure to mainstream but under-appreciated, this is a great way to stand out from the rest in the edtech crowd with some special recognition that lasts for the entire year and beyond. To enter the 2013 edtech digest awards, write to: email@example.com
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design