As most people know, YouTube, and more specifically YouTube EDU, lets educators, teachers, parents and students discover, create and share educational and instructional videos. Such videos are some of the most popular out there. From full university courses from the world’s leading institutions to professional development, to inspirational videos for thought leaders in education, there are more than 700,000 YouTube EDU videos from partners such as Khan Academy, Stanford and even TED-Ed. Now there’s a guide to help schools and teachers use YouTube EDU more effectively. Check it out for yourself.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design