Technology’s role in the classroom has increased significantly and interactive touch displays are a good example of technology that is changing the learning environment. MultiTouch Ltd., a provider of interactive touch displays, is bringing touch technology to classrooms with MultiTaction cells. For use with any grade level, they serve as an innovative, visually enhanced tool in aiding lectures and engaging students. Recently, MultiTouch introduced Hybrid Tracking technology, among the first optical multi-touch technologies in the industry that is immune to external lighting conditions — ideal for education. The company also offers one of the first fully integrated displays with Windows 8 – allowing users to run applications from the Windows 8 store, the same applications that run on smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop PCs. The cells can be set up as a wall or table display and allow an unlimited number of users and touches.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design