4.0 Schools (the education/edtech incubator in New Orleans) recently produced a video in collaboration with The Idea Village about education entrepreneurship in NOLA that you might find interesting. Featuring Jennifer Medbery from Kickboard and a few other cool New Orleans-based edtech companies like Kinobi, Dash4Teachers and Classroom Blueprint, it’s worth a look if not for the creative electricity that comes through just watching it.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design