You won’t find a survey like this one anywhere else. Over 466,000 K-12 students, parents, teachers, librarians, technology leaders, school principals and district administrators participated in this past fall’s annual Speak Up National Research Project. They shared authentic, unfiltered views and ideas on digital learning. Representing over 2,400 districts and 8,000 schools participating across all 50 states and the District of Columbia as well as internationally, the online Speak Up surveys asked questions about emerging technologies such as mobile devices, online and blended learning and digital textbooks. The survey also covered flipped learning, online assessments, intelligent adaptive learning and school budgets for technology. Project Tomorrow is a Core Partner in Digital Learning Day and encourages all schools and districts, whether or not you have participated in Speak Up, to tap into the rich data findings available right here.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design