For leaders looking to compare their state and get a broad view of digital learning policy out there, Digital Learning Now! presents this interactive map, part of a report card measuring state policies and their alignment to the 10 Elements of High-Quality Digital Learning. In addition to the interactive map, you can read the full text of the 2012 Digital Learning Report Card here. Selecting a state will also enable you to view and download that state’s State Profile.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design