ST Math, which has repeatedly proven effective for improving math proficiency in elementary schools, is now offering its revolutionary game-based software with expanded curricula for middle and high schools. ST Math: Grade 6 contains on-grade-level curriculum that complements the core curricula and moves all students toward a deep conceptual understanding of math topics. ST Math: Middle School Supplement prepares students for success in Algebra 1 through remediation and by building students’ conceptual understanding of select on-grade level math concepts from 6th, 7th and 8th grade math. The software connects interactive visual models to abstract concepts and language components for each math topic. The built-in diagnostic tool personalizes each student’s learning, providing intervention content as needed. Individualized reports provide teachers with diagnostic results and real-time content mastery for each student. ST Math: High School Intervention is designed as an intervention for high school students performing below grade level to prepare them for success in Algebra 1. The intervention identifies students’ math readiness through a built-in diagnostic, prescribing a learning path for each student that connects interactive visual models to abstract concepts and language components for each math topic. Individualized reports provide teachers with diagnostic results and real-time content mastery for each student. Check it out.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design