New research by MDR’s EdNET Insight team, is revealed in a new report titled, School Libraries in the Digital Age. The report profiles the current role of K-12 school librarians and media specialists to examine the evolution of changes and responsibilities generated by the implementation of Common Core and new technologies. Detailed findings include responses from more than 1200 librarians surveyed across America to address issues about:
- School libraries as central tech hubs
- Library budgets
- Librarians’ role in purchasing technologies
- How librarians support implementation of CCSS
- The involvement of librarians in the professional development of teachers with technologies
- Student instruction to enhance learning through digital devices
The in-depth MDR Library Market Report is available for $149 without a subscription to the EdNET Insight research service. To order, contact MDR at 800-333-8802 or order online at www.schooldata.com. Follow @MDRBiz to learn more about the EdNET 2014 conference taking place in Baltimore, September 28-30.