Just recently penveu announced its award-winning hand held device is now available to the public. The product launched to critical acclaim at DEMO Spring 2012, and was a 2014 Honoree of the Consumer Electronics Show Innovations in Design and Engineering Award. penveu is an interactive tool that radically evolves the interactive whiteboard (IWB) and display markets, by enhancing the functionality of already-installed projectors and large screen displays, without needing to replace them. Its technology helps create an engaging and interactive environment in the classroom via an appliance that is pinpoint accurate, portable and easy to use right out of the box; with no calibration needed nor additional software or driver downloads. Education buyers can make purchases through M&A Technologies, Touchboards and Troxell Communications. The product is specially priced for the education market at $499 and $599 for the 8GB and 32GB models. Customers may also visit www.penveu.com for more information and demonstrations or check it out at booth #956 at ISTE in Atlanta.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design