This is a breakthrough digital textbook that engages students with real-world problems worth solving. Using a balanced approach to instruction, Math Techbook facilitates in-depth understanding of all three pillars of rigor: conceptual understanding, procedural skill and fluency, and application. Whether every student has a device, several students share a device, or the whole class engages with an interactive whiteboard or other display, students can experience dynamic content, interactives, videos, digital tools, and game-like activities that increase their motivation to learn math. Students learn content through multiple pathways that match their learning style and can monitor their own progress in real time with the Student Dashboard. Math Techbook’s innovative all-in-one design saves teachers time with model lessons, a wide array of real-world problems and teacher notes. Comprehensive resources, student activities, and model lessons are at teachers’ fingertips in one, easy-to-navigate site. Real-time feedback and easy-to-read data on the Teacher Dashboard make it easier to adjust instruction. To support the effective integration of digital textbooks into classroom instruction, Discovery Education provides each educator using the Math Techbook customized, job-embedded professional development. Learn more.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design