When teachers know precisely what students already understand, it’s easier to plan what to teach next or what skill areas might need revisiting. With Renaissance Star 360, a comprehensive assessment and student achievement data solution, schools and districts help students reach their highest potential. Star Assessments take 20 minutes to complete and uses adaptive, efficient technology to adjust the difficulty level based on how the student answered previous questions. This technology reduces testing time and limits frustration (items are too hard) and boredom (items are too easy) for students. After completion, assessments provide interim data so teachers can set goals, respond quickly to student needs, monitor progress—and maximize overall student growth.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design