This patented, rugged, multifunctional iPad case transforms the iPad into an all-in-one mobile production studio. Users are able to shoot, edit and upload video on the fly – or stream live right from the iPad. More than an innovative way to mount an iPad to a tripod, Padcaster transforms the iPad into an all-in-one production tool that enables a new category of convenient and cost-effective professional quality video documentation and production. Schools can use this tool for classroom education—Filmmaking, Journalism, Theater, or English; as a live stream broadcast set-up for school assemblies and daily announcements; and for coaches’ use in athletic programs. Accessories such as lights, tripods, green screens, and teleprompters give schools the opportunity to customize Padcaster’s set-up for their unique requirements. Bundles like the Padcaster Studio include a light, tripod and green screen with the original Padcaster to enable educators to create a professional film studio in their classroom. The current Padcaster line fits iPad Pro 9.7”, iPad mini 1-4, iPad Air & Air 2, and legacy iPad generations 2 – 4. All of Padcaster’s unique, customizable frames and accessories can be purchased online at Padcaster.com.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design