With a variety of learning tasks being completed online in today’s K-12 classroom, teachers need hardware with a range of functions. Califone’s GH507 Gaming Headset provides such flexibility for educators who want to use computer peripherals for gaming and more. Designed specifically for student use, the headsets are cushioned and have an adjustable headband for comfortable use during extended sessions. Students can enjoy premium audio with standard 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound for solo- or team-play during game-based learning activities. The headsets offer separate game sounds and chat to enable students to react quickly to game strategies. When students aren’t gaming, they can easily unclip the microphone and separate inline controls to listen to music or videos. The stereo headphone can be plugged into any smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop computer or Chromebook. Additionally, the headsets are compatible with Xbox One. Learn more.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design