Administrators are finding that their current paper-based process for managing school choice and student enrollment means long hours of data entry for staff and a confusing, time-consuming process for parents. Instead, SchoolMint provides an award-winning, cloud-based enrollment and school choice platform that makes the end-to-end enrollment experience easier to manage for both school staff and parents. SchoolMint serves PreK-12 independent, charter, and district schools nationwide. The comprehensive platform’s four primary tools include Application and Lottery Management, Registration Management, Digital Forms and Documents, and School Choice and Unified Enrollment. Collectively, these solutions improve operational efficiency, lower costs, and provide reporting and analytic tools for schools, and they empower parents with a mobile and user-friendly option to navigate the enrollment process. It’s currently used by more than 3,000 schools and districts, including Cleveland Metropolitan School District, New York City Charter School Center, and Spring Branch Independent School Districts. Learn how these organizations and others have benefitted from automating their enrollment process with SchoolMint here.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design