Digital devices, educational software, and mobile apps keep coming out! How does one keep up? There’s also a lot of success out there in classrooms nationwide. Amazing things are happening. Spotlighting the innovation, Digital Learning Day was started back in 2012 to spread the innovation and help all youth gain access to quality digital learning opportunities. A powerful venue for education leaders to highlight great teaching practice and showcase innovative teachers, leaders, and instructional technology programs that are improving student outcomes—the grassroots effort blossomed into a massive nationwide celebration to enhance the role of teachers in classrooms. Digital Learning Day promotes the effective use of modern day tools afforded to every other industry to improve the learning experience in K-12 public schools. Celebrate, participate and learn more.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design