DataSense is an iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) solution for building, deploying, managing, and monitoring all of the steps in the data integration processes. It provides a single solution for data integration that adapts to any existing applications without the need for custom development, accelerating deployment, adoption, and return on technology investments. This solution grows with your district’s data and ensures a sustainable model for maintaining high quality data. Its interactive visualized interface makes it easy to manage, monitor, and update data integrations. New connectors across applications can be deployed in days instead of months. DataSense creates a two-way integration where it receives the provided data from the external system for transformation into the exact format the receiving software system requires for ingestion. They can even take existing extracts, reports or custom scripts and set up new integrations. Learn more.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design