To meet evolving educational and content delivery demands and protect school networks from poor user behavior as well as BYOD, IoT and malicious threats, Aruba has added a number of new features to its award-winning ClearPass Policy Manager solution. Known for providing industry-leading role- and device-based network access control across any multivendor wired or wireless network, and recognized for exceptional scalability, ClearPass is a solid foundation for network security in K-12 and higher ed institutions. Providing visibility, policy enforcement and workflow automation, it enables education organizations to offer students, faculty, staff, and guests the ability to easily and safely use their device of choice for intranet or internet access. By leveraging user, device, and other contextual data, it helps schools understand who is on the network and why, regardless of ownership or device type. Release 6.6 delivers deeper insights into all connected devices and improves capabilities for integration with third-party solutions, allowing organizations to ensure that security and network services are provided at the device, network access, traffic and threat protection levels. New features such as ClearPass Extensions provide IT security professionals and developers built-in integration with cloud-hosted services – without complex scripting languages and tedious manual configurations. Learn more.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design