Students looking to master difficult academic subjects should check out Albert.io for their interactive learning needs. The successor to Learnerator, which over a million AP learners have turned to for academic help, Albert.io features tens of thousands of practice questions for a variety of subjects including but not limited to the APs, SATs, ACTs, GMAT, GRE, and college-level courses. With Albert.io, students can pinpoint what they need the most help on by selecting a unique set of tags to curate a truly personalized learning experience. Try out Albert.io for yourself.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design