This is really a school achievement engine; it empowers schools to engage administrators, teachers, students, and parents with important information around student progress. Their focus is on real-time data and student accountability both academic and behavioral, all at a teacher’s fingertips. With this platform one can establish ownership and accountability, and improve student outcomes by using data to drive decisions. They aren’t a data warehouse or SIS; it’s data on your own terms: schools are not only able to access data, but help teachers create, analyze, and take action based on student learning habits. From data goal-setting and coaching, to training and implementation, their team supports schools to ensure that they meet their culture and learning targets. Learn more.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design