This is a project from the University of Colorado Boulder. By engaging students in exploration and discovery, the simulations provide an interactive experience that taps into students’ curiosity and helps all students understand key ideas. To-date, PhET Interactive Simulations has delivered more than 360 million simulations since its inception that has been translated in more than 80 different languages. Recently, PhET Interactive Simulations partnered with Promethean to make various math and science simulations available for teachers through ClassFlow, a free lesson delivery software for any brand of interactive panel display. Whether teachers use ClassFlow to choose ready-made lessons or customize their own, they can use engaging simulations, like learning the basics on the states of matter. To discover more simulations that are available for teachers, click here.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design