This is a non-profit organization building technology to help every student navigate learning. Recently, Gooru partnered with Promethean to make more than 1.5 million free educational resources available for teachers through ClassFlow, a free lesson delivery software for interactive panel displays. Gooru’s partnership with Promethean will give teachers an avenue to discover open content designed for future-ready learning. Through a seamless integration, teachers will have access to quality resources that guide student-centric learning experiences. To discover the various resources that Gooru and Promethean have made available for teachers, learn more here.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design