Students truly thrive when they’re in charge of shaping their academic futures and developing their full potential – or so believe the makers of sofatutor, a platform empowering K-12 students by providing them with tools to take control of their own learning on a unique and powerful study platform. Their short yet thorough Video Lessons explain complex topics in an easy-to-understand way, using immersive storytelling to keep students excited about their studies. Each video lesson is accompanied by engaging Interactive Practice Problems and comprehensive Worksheets. Credentialed teachers answer individual questions via Homework Chat. Launched in spring 2016, sofatutor.com now covers Algebra 1 and will expand to include a full K-12 math, science, and languages curriculum. Learn more.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design