Their teacher-designed curriculum is one of the most educational and hands-on subscription boxes in the world. Each month you can learn how to build and program electronics with instructions and components sent to your door. Students get a new and more challenging project each month with new lessons. It’s part of the DIY movement and their teacher-designed curriculum is an arduino project helping students develop new programming capabilities. Students can earn all 12 badges and will have more hands on programming experience than most current college level computer science students, according to the makers of this very cool tool. Learn more.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design