With this cool tool, create your own Mixed Reality experiences with a simple drag and drop interface, with no code – using your computer, smartphone or tablet. This company also helps schools and organizations customize complex “awe” apps and even roll out branded awe platforms for your group. They do all the magic behind the scenes to make sure your content looks great and works across the different devices and browsers. Add event actions, animations, character animations, info panels, quizzes, augmented reality, facial and image recognition, location-based content, time-based content, among other features. Learn more.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design