The future is already here and is now appearing in the edtech sector: this month, LiveEdu, a privately-held San Francisco based educational video streaming company, is launching a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. The main goal behind the campaign is to collect premium tutorial project suggestions from learners and promote premium tutorial projects on LiveEdu. If you give a pledge, you will get big discounts, early delivery, LiveEdu Pro subscription, a custom built premium project, T-shirt, cap, stickers and other perks. A crowdfunding expansion campaign may already sound rather familiar, but in October, LiveEdu is launching an ICO (initial coin offering), an interesting new funding phenomenon and what may be a first in the edtech world. More details will be released soon on their blog. With LiveEdu (a live and video tutorial learning platform), content creators teach learners how to build real products from the fields of programming, game development, data analytics, design, VR and AR, AI, and cryptocurrencies. As the future unfolds, these trends seem to be on an ever-expanding trajectory. Learn more.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design