Putting publishing into the hands of students is what this cool tool does. With Book Creator, students aren’t doing busywork, they are creating content that they can then publish to an authentic audience. They create a finished product and are afforded a platform for sharing their learning with peers and others. This tool has the potential to engage reluctant writers, and it promotes collaboration and understanding in students. As it is naturally project-based, it sets a clear purpose for learning and is a great resource for teachers. Learn more.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design