Another exciting edition of Edchat Interactive is almost here, and Highlander Institute’s Eric Butash (pictured) will lead a discussion on the meaning of digital citizenship for today’s socially active students. What are the consequences of the way we help students learn to be digital citizens? Edchat interactive, brought to you by Steve Anderson, Mitch Weisburgh, and Tom Whitby, is replacing “talking head” webinars with an awesome, interactive, online professional development experience. Try it for yourself: join the discussion on Thursday, October 26, 2017 – but go ahead and register here first.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design